P3 Hub West
P3 Bulletin is returning with the P3 Hub West event, focusing on the latest P3 opportunities to upgrade and deliver infrastructure across the US.
This year will follow the same format, but for the first time delegates will be offered the chance to take part in a site visit, sponsored by Plenary Concessions, of the multi-award-winning Long Beach P3 projects, before the commencement of the round-table sessions in the afternoon, sponsored by HDR.
The session will feature the key public procurers from around the region, who will provide unprecedented insight into their plans for 2017 and beyond. There will be further opportunity for networking at the welcoming drinks reception taking place after the roundtables.
The second day of the conference will once again see a full-day of panel discussions covering all the latest activity in the region.
Topics will include growth opportunities in the municipalities, as well as what can be learned from other regions in the US. There will be also be a focus on the utilization of unsolicited proposals, as the procurement method continues to gain traction across the country.
But whatever your specific focus may be, the P3 Hub West will provide the opportunity to liaise with everyone from public officials, investors, contractors and advisors to discuss the issues at the forefront of the P3 industry.
- 12/04/2017LA mulls P3 for SmartPORTThe City of Los Angeles has confirmed it is considering P3 models to deliver a wireless network solution for the Port of Los Angeles....Read More
- 11/04/2017RFI imminent for USBR projectsThe Department of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation (USBR) confirms date for industry forum; request for information (RFI) for various potential P3s to be issued imminently...Read More
- 05/04/2017RFI for Arizona civic projectIdeas are being sought from the private sector on how to develop a courthouse and other municipal property in the city of Flagstaff, Arizona....Read More
- 05/04/2017Hawaii uni preps energy P3A University of Hawaii campus is to issue a request for proposals (RFP) for an energy savings P3....Read More
- 04/04/2017AIAI backs new state P3 legislationExclusive: The Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure (AIAI) has welcomed recent P3 legislative activity, highlighting the states to watch in the coming year....Read More
- 04/04/2017Cali county issues broadband P3Riverside County in the state of California has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for the construction of a new multi-billion-dollar fiber-optic broadband network....Read More
- 03/04/2017SPB makes Denver P3 hireLaw firm Squire Patton Boggs has hired a former public sector P3 expert as counsel in its global Environmental, Safety & Health Practice, based in Denver....Read More
- 31/03/2017INPP eyeing US federal P3sExclusive: Infrastructure investor International Public Partnerships (INPP) has stressed that it will be focussing its US investments on federal projects in the coming years....Read More
- 30/03/2017Update: US govt awards FirstNet contractThe US Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross has announced the winner of the $46bn FirstNet Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network...Read More
- 29/03/2017LA Metro seeking P3 innovation hireLA Metro has advertised for a new appointment to oversee innovation of the agency’s P3 proposals....Read More