P3 Hub West
P3 Bulletin is returning with the P3 Hub West event, focusing on the latest P3 opportunities to upgrade and deliver infrastructure across the US.
This year will follow the same format, but for the first time delegates will be offered the chance to take part in a site visit, sponsored by Plenary Concessions, of the multi-award-winning Long Beach P3 projects, before the commencement of the round-table sessions in the afternoon, sponsored by HDR.
The session will feature the key public procurers from around the region, who will provide unprecedented insight into their plans for 2017 and beyond. There will be further opportunity for networking at the welcoming drinks reception taking place after the roundtables.
The second day of the conference will once again see a full-day of panel discussions covering all the latest activity in the region.
Topics will include growth opportunities in the municipalities, as well as what can be learned from other regions in the US. There will be also be a focus on the utilization of unsolicited proposals, as the procurement method continues to gain traction across the country.
But whatever your specific focus may be, the P3 Hub West will provide the opportunity to liaise with everyone from public officials, investors, contractors and advisors to discuss the issues at the forefront of the P3 industry.
- 03/04/2017SPB makes Denver P3 hireLaw firm Squire Patton Boggs has hired a former public sector P3 expert as counsel in its global Environmental, Safety & Health Practice, based in Denver....Read More
- 31/03/2017INPP eyeing US federal P3sExclusive: Infrastructure investor International Public Partnerships (INPP) has stressed that it will be focussing its US investments on federal projects in the coming years....Read More
- 30/03/2017Update: US govt awards FirstNet contractThe US Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross has announced the winner of the $46bn FirstNet Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network...Read More
- 29/03/2017LA Metro seeking P3 innovation hireLA Metro has advertised for a new appointment to oversee innovation of the agency’s P3 proposals....Read More
- 27/03/2017RFI for Arizona fairgroundThe State of Arizona is requesting information (RFI) from potential partners on strategic ways to modernize the Arizona Exposition & State Fairgrounds...Read More
- 24/03/2017LA Metro seeks Measure M viewsLA Metro has issued guidelines for the management and spending of Measure M dollars, which could finance a number of P3 projects in the coming years....Read More
- 22/03/2017RFI for LA SmartPORTThe City of Los Angeles has issued a request for information (RFI) for a wireless network solution for the Port of Los Angeles....Read More
- 17/03/2017Trump Budget could hit Purple LineMaryland’s Purple Line P3 faces further uncertainty after it was revealed that it may not be eligible for its allotted federal funding under President Donald Trump’s budget plan....Read More
- 15/03/2017Phoenix to procure P3 advisorsExclusive: The City of Phoenix will issue requests for qualifications (RFQ) for financial, legal, and technical advisors for the city’s P3 pipeline....Read More
- 13/03/2017WA transit authority revises P3 RFPWashington State regional transit authority Sound Transit has revised the request for proposals (RFP) for P3 advisory services....Read More