P3 Hub West
P3 Bulletin is returning with the P3 Hub West event, focusing on the latest P3 opportunities to upgrade and deliver infrastructure across the US.
This year will follow the same format, but for the first time delegates will be offered the chance to take part in a site visit, sponsored by Plenary Concessions, of the multi-award-winning Long Beach P3 projects, before the commencement of the round-table sessions in the afternoon, sponsored by HDR.
The session will feature the key public procurers from around the region, who will provide unprecedented insight into their plans for 2017 and beyond. There will be further opportunity for networking at the welcoming drinks reception taking place after the roundtables.
The second day of the conference will once again see a full-day of panel discussions covering all the latest activity in the region.
Topics will include growth opportunities in the municipalities, as well as what can be learned from other regions in the US. There will be also be a focus on the utilization of unsolicited proposals, as the procurement method continues to gain traction across the country.
But whatever your specific focus may be, the P3 Hub West will provide the opportunity to liaise with everyone from public officials, investors, contractors and advisors to discuss the issues at the forefront of the P3 industry.
- 10/03/2017KeyBanc eyes US utility P3sExclusive: KeyBanc Capital Markets is eyeing new opportunities in the US utility P3 space, as the firm seeks to ramp up its presence in the US market....Read More
- 10/03/2017RFQ for Utah counties oil P3A request for qualifications (RFQ) has been issued to advise seven counties in the state of Utah on the development of a new potential oil pipeline P3....Read More
- 08/03/2017LA Mayor Garcetti wins second termMayor Eric Garcetti has won the Los Angeles City Municipal Election by a landslide...Read More
- 07/03/2017LA Metro receives light rail P3 proposalThe Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) has received an unsolicited proposal to accelerate conversion of the Orange Line from bus rapid transit to light rail....Read More
- 06/03/2017Los Angeles seeks new CAOThe City of Los Angeles has commenced the search for a new City Administrative Officer (CAO)...Read More
- 06/03/2017ACS signs funicular concessionA team led by developer ACS has reached an agreement to restore the Angels Flight Railway in downtown Los Angeles...Read More
- President Donald Trump has announced that his $1trn infrastructure plan will be “guided by two core principles: Buy American and hire American”...Read More
- 17/02/2017Trump names P3 expert in infra rolePresident Donald Trump has appointed a former private sector P3 expert as his special assistant for infrastructure, as the government seeks to ramp up its plans to deliver on its $1trn proposals...Read More
- 16/02/2017LAWA amends ConRAC RFQLos Angeles World Airports (LAWA) has extended the deadline for the Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility (ConRAC) P3 following changes to the request for qualifications (RFQ) document...Read More
- 15/02/201756,000 US bridges ‘deficient’Around 56,000 bridges have been deemed structurally deficient, according to a report from the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)...Read More