P3 Hub West 2018
P3 Bulletin is returning with the P3 Hub West event, focusing on the latest P3 opportunities to upgrade and deliver infrastructure across the US.
This year we will begin the day with a rare opportunity for delegates to attend exclusive closed-door roundtable sessions focused on the most pressing infrastructure issues that the market is currently facing. The invite-only sessions will be looking at innovation and key matters on each topic. Chatham House Rules will apply with a post event write up.
Following on from this we will have a plenary session that will explore the future of P3s across the Americas, giving the audience a chance to fully engage with the presenters and speakers. The afternoon will be a series of smaller sessions allowing attendees to focus on specific regions and sectors.
Topics will include growth opportunities in the municipalities, as well as what can be learned from other regions in the US. There will be also be a focus on the utilization of unsolicited proposals, as the procurement method continues to gain traction across the country.
But whatever your specific focus may be, the P3 Hub West will provide the opportunity to liaise with everyone from public officials, investors, contractors and advisors to discuss the issues at the forefront of the P3 industry.
- 14/02/2017Ferrovial and Plenary form JVPlenary and Cintra have formed a new joint venture with a focus on new toll road concession projects...Read More
- 13/02/2017Washington seeks energy partnersThe State of Washington is looking to pre-qualify energy service companies (ESCOs) to identify, finance, design and install energy and utility efficiency measures...Read More
- 10/02/2017LA seeks P3 advisorsLegal bench sought for Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority's (Metro) P3 program...Read More
- 09/02/2017USDOT offers transportation P3 guidanceThe Build America Bureau and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has published a paper and will host a webinar today to discuss performance requirements for design and construction of P3s...Read More
- 09/02/2017PABs bill re-introducedThe bill planning $5bn of private activity bonds (PABs) for state-owned buildings P3s has been re-introduced to the House and Senate...Read More
- 08/02/2017DBRS hires infra specialistRatings agency DBRS has appointed a new managing director who will be tasked with helping manage its infrastructure finance team...Read More
- 07/02/2017Mott Mac appoints global advisory leadTechnical advisor Mott MacDonald has appointed a new global advisory services sector lead...Read More
- 06/02/2017Hawaii P3 office progressesA bill to establish an Office of P3 in Hawaii has progressed through the state legislature...Read More
- 03/02/2017LA advances four unsolicited proposalsProposals by four firms for two P3 projects has passed the initial conceptual review by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro)...Read More
- 30/01/2017Arizona planning new highway P3The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) is considering a P3 for the development of a new highway project....Read More