Plenary Group is a leading international infrastructure business with large, experienced management teams located in the Americas and the Asia Pacific region. As an independent long-term investor, sponsor and operator of public infrastructure, Plenary Group adopts a holistic approach to delivering its projects. This is reflected in our hands on approach – embracing finance, planning, design and construction, complementary commercial development, and asset management and operations.
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP or P3) infrastructure experts
- 41 projects valued at some $29 billion
- established track record in Asia Pacific and the Americas
- local teams and expertise drawing on global perspectives
- hands-on management, from project design through to long-term operation
- innovative and sustainable solutions for public infrastructure
- secure, value-for-money, bankable results.
Our reputation is built on having delivered diverse and challenging privately financed public infrastructure projects. The Plenary team prides itself on innovation, finding new ways to overcome traditional obstacles. We strive to create community assets that offer value for money for governments and taxpayers. Characteristically, we actively manage the performance of our projects with an uncompromising focus on whole-of-lifecycle performance.